Welcome to the Christian Bass Anglers Fellowship web site. We hope you find it informative and helpful.
RECENT EVENTS: Kids Bass Camp: The Annual CBAF Kids Bass Camp was held at Collins Lake May 4-5th. 50 excited campers lined up for check-in and were match with their other team members and got their tent assignments Saturday morning. They spent some time with a cbaf staff leader for devotions and then started their workshops. knot tying, injection molding plastics, casting, and lure presentation were all included. A hike (2 miles round trip), to the Collins Lake store burned up some excess energy and the ice cream was great, as always. An inspiration time around the campfire with songs and a message closed out the day. 5 young campers gave their heart to Christ that night. Paul, cbaf president, gave a message from the story of David and Goliath entitled "Who's the champion now?" The kids were very responsive.
Sunday was a big day for the kids as they were matched up with their pros for a day fishing for bass.
Many of the teams brought limits to the scales and the kids beamed as the showed off their catch. It was an incredible weekend with long lasting memories and eternal results. Thanks to the great CBAF team for making this possible.
Folsom Bass Tournament: Turkey shoot - March 23rd - Results - Top Ten
Contestants # of Fish Big Fish Big Fish Money Total Weight Money
1. Ken Stevens / Dale Arnold 5 6.41 $260 16.94 $200
2. Glen Lockhart / Joe Hinkle 5 16.43 $120
3. Tony Koregelos / Will Benard 5 4.71 15.84
4. Ryan Austin / Kevin Gonzales 5 14.91
5. John Signorelli /Jason Jones 5 3.58 12.97
6. Paul Parks / Jim Markham 5 10.85
7. Dick Gold / Dean Gold 5 2.55 10.10
8. Tony Bazzocco / Jon Hall 5 2.68 9.65
9. Ron Manley / Lou Keller 5 9.51
10. Casey Courtwright / Jon Miller 5 8.69
Stay tuned for information on upcoming events.
We would love to hear from you. Please email or call Paul Baker at 209-852-0157 or email@example.com.
Content copyright . THECBAF.COM. All rights reserved.